TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC Edition 4GB GDDR6
What is included:
- 1 x TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 - Graphics Card
- 1 x Speedsetup Manual
- ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
The TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 6500 XT is a tenacious beast with a tough metal exterior, efficient cooling, and components that offer enhanced endurance. An all-metal shroud houses two powerful axial-tech fans with dual ball fan bearings. Underneath, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control and TUF components, selected for maximum durability and performance, keep the card ahead of the pack. You asked for a mean machine... this one is ready for action.
FANS | AXIAL-TECH FAN DESIGN
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a slimmed down barrier ring to provide better airflow through the cooling array.
FANS | QUIET CUNNING
Fans will only start spinning when the GPU temperature hits 57 Celsius and shut off when temps drop below 50 Celsius, helping to reduce noise when the system is idling or under light load.
HEATSINK | 2.7-SLOT DESIGN
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card's large, 2.7-slot footprint.
PCB | TUF COMPONENTS
Robust military-grade capacitors were selected for the card's power design. They and other components are soldered to the PCB using our Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. To ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.
DESIGN | METAL COAT
A machined all-aluminum shroud creates a robust outer shell and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease.
DESIGN | ARMORED UNDERSIDE
The underside of the card reveals further improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card's default performance profile without software.
DESIGN | FUNCTIONAL FRONT
The front-side RGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects, and also synced with other ASUS components to enable uniform lighting. To fulfill the power demands of the Radeon RX 6500 XT, a 6-pin power connector is present, along with onboard LEDs that light up if PSU PCIe power connectors are not plugged in correctly.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a slimmed down barrier ring that provides better airflow through the cooling array.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the powerful Axial-tech fans.
- An all-aluminum shroud and metal backplate enhance durability.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
- Radeon RX 6500 XT
- PCI Express 4.0
- 4GB GDDR6
- OC mode: up to 2825 MHz (Boost Clock) / up to 2705 MHz (Game Clock)
- Gaming mode: up to 2825 MHz (Boost Clock) / up to 2685MHz (Game Clock)
- 18 Gbps
- Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- 1 x Native HDMI (2.1)
- 1 x Native DisplayPort (1.4a)
- HDCP Support (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink / Crossfire Support
- 250 x 147 x 54 mm
- 9.76 x 5.78 x 2.12 inch
- 1 x 6-pin
- 2.7 Slot
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers | WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.