Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise
Release Date: December 04, 2020
G-O Number: 0031-NSWI-N
This is a fitness/rhythm-based game in which players perform boxing routines by following timed prompts along with music. Players match an on-screen trainer's movements consisting of jabs, uppercuts, and dodges to earn the most points.
Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise is a way to get in a guided workout, track your activity, and listen to some popular, upbeat jams.
Get your daily workout at home and punch to the beat. Jab, Uppercut, Dodge, and more to catchy pop tunes in this rhythmic boxing game!
Pass a Joy-Con controller (or two*) to a workout partner to enjoy a 2-player boxing session lead by your in-game instructor. These virtual trainers have different personalities and styles, so try them out and find the one that suits you best!
Keep your progress from the original Fitness Boxing game and transfer your profile to the Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise game
- Whatever difficulty you play on, you can revisit specific exercises for practice or watch detailed examples to observe perfect form.
- Customize your workout with the help of a virtual instructor
- Choose from nine virtual instructors, select a challenge level from light to heavy and have a workout prepared for you by your trainer, or create one all by yourself from scratch in free training.
- Check out detailed examples, practice specific moves, and receive helpful feedback from your instructor to get the most out of your workout!
- Complete achievements to receive tickets you can redeem for outfits to deck out your trainer in fitness fashion.
- Warm up with the original Fitness Boxing game and then transfer your profile to the Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise game
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.