Release Date: November 27, 2018
G-O Number: 0005-PCG-N
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Developer: Gunfire Games
Blood and Gore, Violence
This is an action-adventure game in which players assume the role of Fury, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on a quest to hunt down demons. From a third-person perspective, players traverse open-world environments, solve various puzzles, and battle demonic creatures. Players use whips, flails, daggers, and magic attacks to kill enemies in frenetic melee-style combat. Large blood-splatter effects occur as monsters are killed. In some sequences, large blood stains appear on characters' bodies and floors; one scene depicts the head of a decapitated animal.
Requires a 64-bit processor and Operating System
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
Processor: AMD FX-8320 (3.5 GHz) / Intel i5-4690K (3.5 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon R7 370
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 25 GB available space
Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed - to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.
- Play as FURY - a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY's magic to unleash her various forms - each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style - expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
- Internet Connection required for Activation