Capcom Fighting Collection
Release Date: June 24, 2022
G-O Number: 0066-PS4-N
UPC Number: 013388560905
Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Partial Nudity, Use of Tobacco, Violence
This is a collection of ten classic arcade games in which players mostly engage in one-on-one battles of strength featuring human and fantastical characters. From a mostly side-scrolling perspective, players punch and kick each other in attempts to deplete opponents' health meters; several characters use weapons such as guns, swords, and knives to defeat opponents. Some attacks result in small splashes of blood, and cutscenes may depict characters splattered with blood. A handful of sequences depict characters getting cut in half, occasionally with organs visible. Some female characters are seen partially nude, with hands/hair/arms covering their breasts. During the course of the game, a recurring character can be seen smoking a cigarette during a victory animation. The word “p*ssed” appears in the text.
This Collection includes:
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (July 1994)
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge (March 1995)
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (May 1997)
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers' Revenge (September 1997)
- Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire (September 1997)
- Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition (October 2004)
- Super Gem Fighter Minimix (September 1997)
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (May 1996)
- Red Earth (December 1996)
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness (May 1994)
Fighting fans can celebrate 35 years of Capcom fighting games with Capcom Fighting Collection, an anthology of 10 classic titles - including the full Darkstalkers series together for the first time ever outside of Japan - releasing June 24th, 2022.
Each of the 10 titles in the collection has been revitalized with online multiplayer, enhanced features, and quality of life updates. Capcom Fighting Collection unites all five Darkstalkers games including Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge, Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire, and previously Japan-only titles Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers' Revenge and Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire. The anthology also features the first release of Red Earth outside arcades and is joined by fan favorites Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix and Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness. These classics rank among the most acclaimed fighting games to appear in arcades and introduced the world to many iconic and beloved characters ranging from Chun-Li to Morrigan Aensland.
- Darkstalkers All-in-One - For the first time ever outside of Japan, all five Darkstalkers games are playable in one collection, including two titles previously released only in Japan.
- Cult Favorite Red Earth - Red Earth also makes its debut outside of the arcade, landing on consoles and PC!
- Here Comes a Renowned Challenger - The iconic Street Fighter brand makes an appearance across Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, Hyper Street Fighter II, and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo.
- Online Play for All - Players can now take the fight online to showcase their abilities in all 10 titles across ranked, casual, and lobby matches with up to 9 players.
- Robust Rollback Netcode - Online Play will be supported with rollback netcode for a strong and stable online experience!