Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Condition: New / Used
Release Date: November 03, 2015
G-O Number: 0057-XONE
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Developer: Gunfire Games
Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, Violence
This is an action role-playing game (RPG) in which players assume the role of Death (one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse) as he attempts to resurrect lost human souls. As players explore fantastical open-world environments, they use an oversized scythe-like blade to battle various creatures (e.g., dragons, golems, ice skeletons, ghouls). The melee-style combat is highlighted by yells, impact/fleshy sounds, bone-crunching effects, and large splashes of blood. Players can occasionally initiate “cinematic kills” that depict additional violence: enemies impaled, decapitated, or dismembered, sometimes accompanied by slow-motion effects. Some female characters (e.g., harpy-like creatures; a demon) are depicted with large amounts of exposed cleavage.
Deathinitive Edition includes:
- Maker Armor Set
- The Abyssal Forge
- The Demon Lord Belial
- Death Rides
- Angel of Death
- Deadly Despair
- Shadow of Death
- Mortis Pack
- Rusanov's Axe
- Van Der Schmash Hammer
- Fletcher's Crow Hammer
- Mace Maximus
- Argul's Tomb
What starts with War, ends in Death. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation.
- Darksiders 2 with All DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
- Become Death - The most feared of the legendary Four Horseman.
- Epic Universe - Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization - Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.